Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Peace Abbey Fundraiser Treats 2012

TREATS FOR FUNDRAISING

Would you like an amazing treat that also serves a good cause?
Do you need something delicious to bring to an office party or a friend's party?

Get some amazing treats in return for a donation to Peace Abbey!

Orders can be arranged at least a month in advance by sending me a message through Blogger, facebook, or by emailing Peace Abbey and asking them to pass the message on to me. I get reimbursed only for ingredients and keep no profit for myself.


I will need to know:
  • What treat or treats you want
  • How much you need
  • When you will need it by
  • How much you would like to donate for the treat
    • Since cost of materials isn't considered tax-deductible, the tax deductible amounts per 8oz cup, per type, are:
      • Peanut Brittle = $ amount of donation - $5.25
      • Pumpkin Brittle = $ amount of donation - $6.40
        • If you want it in a lovely ceramic cup, subtract another $0.69
    • Fudge is sold per half batch, and tax-deductible amount is $ amount of donation - $2.00 
TREATS I CURRENTLY CAN OFFER:


Peanut or Pumpkin Brittle
Fudge

All treats are vegan, all have complete ingredients listed for allergy purposes.

Pick up location will be Peace Abbey2 North Main St, Sherborn, MA.

Feel free to contact me through comments or through Facebook if you have any questions about the ingredients, risk of exposure to allergens, etc.
Note: I appreciate the compliment from those who already have asked me for the recipe, but the brittle recipe is a 4 generations old family recipe and cannot be shared.  Ingredients are on the label, but quantity and preparation method must remain within my family.  If you like, I can ready my blog post, The Curse of Loving Peanut Brittle, to hear the history of my family recipe, and my unique peanut-free brittle. The fudge recipe, however, is not a secret, and I will be adding a link to it here shortly, so check back soon!

Last updated: 21 Feb. 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment